Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hmm, I think its bout time I blog again.. Its weird, before exams, I dont have time to blog.. After exams, same excuse.. Maybe its cuz I got no picres to put up and stuff, so not as semangat.. haha..

Anyways, Malaysia has been great so far!! I dont need to cook, dont need to wash dishes, dont need to vacuum the floor, basically I dont need to do much.. Spend most of my time playing ps2 (God of War II is the best ever game ever ever ever!! It just oozes with machoism! Im gon show dear the game tmr..lol) , meeting up with friends and watchin movies.. Too bad the guys are back to their respective college and unis right now tho, cuz they're not on hollies and stuff..They'll prolly oni be around on the weekends ar, if they can find time to come down..

My body right now's still aching from futsal, and that was on Friday!! lol.. I think thats the first time we actually played 2 hours plus of futsal non stop.. i couldnt even feel my legs after the session wei.. Turnout that day was great too, around 15 or more showed up, so it was nice to catch up with every one of them..

Ohyea, so far Ive ate : nasi lemak, roti canai, char kuay teow.. what else should be on my list ar? I thought I had alot in mind when dear and I were discussing what we was gon eat once we reached malaysia.. weirdddd..

Alrights, i think thats all imma blog for now.. I hate to think while blogging , I take that as an indicator to actually stop blogging.. it has to be natural, nah mean? lol..
pz

No comments: