Friday, June 15, 2007

Proffesional Practice ... CHECK! + sigh!

OMG - Professional Practise was...
?!?
Everyone is saying they are going to fail. And ppl are wondering what they are gona do for the next 6 months already, like me!!!
If i fail, i will be stuck at home for the next 6 months, but i will pretent im in australia, and hide myself in my room, under my blankie.
ive thought about it.
fail, then fail lor.
I am going to cry like a little baby, gonna be in bad mood..
But.. like my mummy said. "then u can eat all the malaysian food u miss!! -.-"
So.. but i still dun wan to FAIL!
Hopefully im like the 9th stupidest, or smth, Dont wanna be the last 5 %, pls pls pls.
Watever it is, if Bi fail, then i fail, pass then we pass together.ok?
But still, we both dont want to FAIL.
Dear God,
I really really really really really need you blessings now. =(
*prays*
People! Pray for us okay!!!
*pray*
I dont only pray when i need someting, kay.
I pray every day (try to) to thank God for taking care and blessing all my loved ones.
HAIH. soo.
Suppose to tidy up my room now! Bibi is becoming a great cook! =)
Next time make him do all the cooking. =)
Tuesday's coming! Tuesday's Coming!

No comments: