Monday, June 25, 2007

I had SO much fun today. =)
Started off in the morning when Andrew came over to my house. =)
Then I took a bath, and we headed over to CS! haha
Bi droved. *grins* i love it when he drives me around. I dont feel scared at all. haha!
So we reached, walk walk everywhere... had fun in the arcade! Played basketball, tried to get a soft toy, tried to get sweets. then played the "drum" haha!
Then we headed of for some lunch, had yummy stick chocolate fudge, and half a spring chicken. =)
It felt really good seeing him after such a long while. (5days.=p)
And he sayang-ed me a lil bit more today too! hee
So then he wanted to go to the toilet.
I went too, then while erm, she she -ing, I had this weird thinking that chelle would cal me, and she would actually be in the toilet while i was talking to her. I mean, like we would both be in the toilet when she called me lah.
Sekali when I came out from the toilet! SHE CAME IN!!! what a coincidence rite!!
best friends mah, what to do.. =p
before leaving bi, felt abit "bu se de" but.. im going on a holiday with him in KL ar! along with mummy. =) so yea, silly me
Then waited for chelle to come out from the toilet, then hug hug her. =)
Met up with xin, sarah, and mel, and off we went to stone grill.
They ate alot! While i had chicken soup only.
Then archie and jaz came...
then tasha the great came, because she OVER SLEPT. omg. haha
Then sarah left, coz her mum came.
Off we went to Neway!! =)
I suggested it, coz we nv been singing together before. and OMG, damn it was a good decision.
First song, Drowning by bsb. haha
and i had a sorethroat after tt already
we were so "emo-ed" and dramatic.
and i really had fun... =) we danced in the room, and laughed our heads off.
it was good. =)
pictures in natasha's blog, too lazy to post it. so just click on her link!
YAY!
anyway..
off to kayelle tomoro!
hopefully everything wil be fun then.
lalalalalala
gotta go start packing! hee

No comments: