Monday, June 04, 2007

I like basketball!!

Seeing bibi play, seeing michael jordons video (haha) made me love basketball!!
I love 3 pointers, tho i think i'll never be able to put one in, coz i dun have enough strength!
Played yesterday, and it was so so so fun. I put the ball thru quite a few times leh! =)
So so happy. *grins*
I love the feeling when u score. Dear thought me the easiest way to score. And im getting a hang out of it. =)
Bad thing is, my whole right arm till my god-noes -what-muscle, im suppose to know tt by now (sigh) hurts like mad. =(
So i guess i'll be excused from doin any sucky exercises. *big big grins*
Ulser is getting bigger. Which means im gona recover soon!
Cycled all the way to uni, coz i wanted to look at the past years. oh oh!
I wore my denin short skirt with tights, so i was happily draggin my bike to the traffic light, and when i wanted to sit on my bike, i realised i couldnt lift up m leg because of the skirt.!!! hahahahah
so embarassing... so i lifted up my skirt, no worries, nothing could be seen. lol, and cycled all the way to uni akwardly. lol. Kept trying to adjust my skirt will riding the bike. lol.. haihz..
OOO! dear figured out a new way to eat our boring sandwhich everyday!
Put some cheese, ham, lettuce, and some yummy tomato and olive bread spread, and put it in the sandwich maker!! OMG. it was heaven. like eating pizza !!!
tataz.. back to the books. =)

No comments: