Tuesday, June 19, 2007

In the AIRPORT now!!

=)
Desiree is on her way back!!! =)
See! WE MADE IT SAFELY TO THE AIRPORT!

Anyway, i realised that i like newcastle. like really.. =) People here are so nice

See, today while me, andrew and gunjan were on the way to the train station,  the bus we were in was FULL. like reali reali full. So many people were standing up. And the worse thing was we had soo much luggage.. so u can imagine how cramp it was. But everyone was being nice. =) no shouting and stuff. And there was this old man who offered me his seat, i thought he was going down on the next stop, but he didnt! I felt soooo bad.. =(
The lady beside me, while goin out was nice too. She was like sorry love, will try to squeeze here to go out or smth. Old ppl in newcastle always call uas love. lol. =)
I gues its coz its newcastle. small town bah. Oh yea! Then a nother lady help us take out bags down. Coz there was tooo much. She wasnt really young as well leh. =)

I like it here... =)

Then, I reached Sydney, and i accidentally bang-ed into an old man. And he scolded me.
=( smth like "dont look when u walk or smth"
grr.. =p

But i like sydney as well. For shopping reasons.

OOO! Krispy Kremes are sold here! Bi and I gona eat lotsa lota lotsa them.
I dont think they have it near where i live in Newie.

and! i bought a wallet for my self. ONly 2.99!! so cheap! nice smore leh. =)

okie, i jez realise how dirty this keyboard is actually. eek

Safe trip home to miss tee and mr choo choo!

No comments: