Friday, June 22, 2007

JB isnt safe no more, so I heard... hmmm.. it just seems to get worse and worse I guess.. Thats the good thing bout Australia compared to JB, its so much safer over there.. you hardly see alotta rap cases and snatch thefts, and even if such cases do happen.. The media immediately jumps on it and makes a big hoo haa about it, prompting officials to take care of bidnesssss..Atleast something is being done about it over here tho, and thats a little positive la.. Like, more guard houses are being build up, and a few road blocks have been put up and stuff.. hopefully it works la..



Anyways, whats up with Streamyx???!!!?? My torrents are downloading at turtle-like speed, approximately 8kbps.. ish.. I think i only get speeds upto 30kbps during midnight and stuff..seriously, people get broadband to download movies, music and stuff..and now they're trying to slow down our speed?? ish.. and ohyea, youtube's also very very very slow right now.. Ive no idea if its cuz Streamyx just happens to be down or its also limiting it... and if its the latter, then Malaysia broadband is really getting crappier..





Tommorow ( Friday) should be a busy day for me I guess.. Will be driving out in the afternoon to chill with the guys for the first time since I left.. plan to go play futsal and stuff..haha.. My driving skills really slacked alot after 4 months of not touching the steering wei.. Its like, Im less alert bout my surroundings and stuff ade, to the point where Im scared that Im gonna cause accidents.. ish.. mebe its cuz a bunch of my frens have gotten into minor accidents la.. hmmm..





Ohyea, I watched one of the worse movies ever on the plane... It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awful, that I couldnt wait for it to end.. I almost wanted to press stop, but then was like 'heck..ive gone this far..might as well suffer abit more'...





The reviews for this movie were bad as soon as it was released, but then I chose to not believe it cuz critics are usually harsh.. I was dead wrong.. Having Nicholas Cage star as Ghost Rider is one of the worse decisions ever I think. Dude's old, and just doesnt have that cool thing going for him when potraying the character.. Sad case.. And the bad guys in the movie are just plain wack.. They go 1 on 1 with the ghost rider, and get wiped out in a minute or so.. lol.. I just think its real sad.. hmmm..

A good movie that I watched on the plane was THe Number 23, starring Jim Carrey.. Okay, I maybe bias as dude's one of my favourite comedians of all time..lol.. Nonetheless, I find it real creative tho, and its nice to see him acting in a serious kinda show.. Atleast it proves that he still might have more shows to come once he gets old and loses the funny appeal that he has...

Anyways, im off to sleep now i guess.. Nothing else to do right now.hmmmz..See ya peoples..

No comments: