Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Worst Journey, to the best place on earth

Im finally home, =)
After a horrible trip!
Long story, but too lazy
When i came out from the arrival hall, i saw my mummy ran to me and give me a big big hug. =)
Then i saw this girl with her. hmm.
NESSE????? GROW SO TALL D!!! LOL
smack her.
then we had breakkie with andrew and his dadda. =)
uncle said i put on weight!! grr
-------------------------------------------------------
anyway, what made me blog was about stupid people who go around insulting people in their blogs.
I mean, why are people so mean? Keep your comments to urself.
I would be really dishearten if i saw a comment like tt in my blog.
haih. people now adays.
had alot of things to say, but nth is coming out because the rain just started and suddenly all i can think about it my nintendo ds, which is really random. lol
waiting for my lappie charger from bi! =)
stupid me left it with him.
i miss u. =p=p
this is the worse post ever.
=)

No comments: