Sunday, June 03, 2007

Being locked in a room reading med science is definitely not fun, but thats what dear and I have been doing for the past few days.. gila doh! We did take a quick break from studyin today tho, as we agreed to go to the gym todae!! initially planned to run on treadmill and stuff, but since no one was using the courts, we ended up playing basketball instead.. haha.. Was fun playing with dear, even tho she's still learnin =) .. haha..

3 days in, and I've still not finished med sciences.. thats damn discouraging wei.. lol.. I cleary remembered last year, on a good day, I could prolly finish 1 subject of SAM , whole syllabus.. I think so la.but now, just half a year thru, and its taking me ages to finish this 1 subject... whats worse is that I still have another 2 to cover..

thank god student vacation is pretty long, as it allows us to chill abit and study as well.. would prolly die if they gave us the exams straight away.. lol.. its hard to see anyone else failing tho, so Ive gotta study extra hard everytime.. thing is, I just feel like im the dumbest everytime.. lol.. might be a good thing afterall eh?

okays , g2g do a quick read thru anatomy rite now.. chowz

No comments: