Friday, June 01, 2007

Stressed

Im starting to feel a little stressed now, damnns.. I dont get why they have to fail the bottom 5 percent for each subject.. doesnt make much sense to me.. but then again, they wouldnt wanna produce doctors who dont know everything rite??? lol..

Been trying to study the whole day..lol..Im still not too sure wheter ive suceeded or not ar, cuz you just never know how deep you gotta go ( I could make a dirty joke from this statement, but I'd rather not... lolz) .. still, atleast i dont feel guilty today, cuz its just been studyin studyin studyin and a little bit of internet surfing in between..ahha..

Exams begin on the 14th of June btw, and thats really really soon.. It means that Ive gotto cover more than 1 working problem a day (considering the fact that we have 12), and also remember to put in effort in Public Health and Prof Prac as well.. Ive only got one motivation for the exams tho, well..actually two la.. first is, I just dont like the idea of failing, and 2nd is.. I wanna enjoy my hollidays in Malaysia!!! dont think i will tho, cuz a year 3 senior of mine told me that you'll always feel like shit after every paper, and everyone else feels the same way too.. perfect eh?? I've already made plans for my short break in Malaysia nonetheless tho, and it seems like its really gon be a busy 3 weeks.. cant tell my plans yet la, malu if all tak jadi and im forced to stay at home.. haha..

Alrite then, its back to the books and notes now.. do wish me good luck yeaps.. im collecting em once again..

No comments: