Saturday, June 30, 2007

Back home again


Trip to KL with dear was real fun =) .. Really enjoyed myself over there, and its the first time that I actually slept on the whole journey to and from KL! lol.. Great food, great company, and just alot of walking..hehe.. In the 3 days, we managed to cover Sunway Pyramind , Mid Valley and 1U!! what more can one ask for right?? haha..

Ohyea, we caught Transformers on Thursday !!!!! opening day smore wei, hence that explains why we got the 3rd row of seats from the front even tho it was a midnight movie.. it wasnt that bad sitting in front tho, compared to my past experiences of sitting front rows for King Kong, Hulk and LOTR.. maybe cuz it wasnt such a fast moving show ar, so you dont have to strain your eyes.. Anyways, movie was great!! it was beyond my expectations, and I had really high expectations for it since I grew up watchin the cartoon..I doubt girls will enjoy the movie tho, since most of the girls we went with were half awake when the show ended.. haha.. I still dont thik they shud've made Prime look so cool and gave Megatron a set of teeth..lol.. Im cool with Bumblebee not being a VW tho, his new look does look pretty impressive.. haha..



See, doesnt Prime have a much wiser+older look when he doesnt have the flames?? lol. He's still cool tho, esp when he says "Autobots.. Roll out" ..orgasmssss.. haha jpjp :D



On another note, I was pretty shocked when I found out that Chris Benoit passed away on Monday.. And then I got more shocked when I found out it was suspected that he killed his wife and kid before comitting suicide..Whats ironic is that I was just you tubing a bunch of his matches last week, because he really was a great wrestler.. I mean, he was one of the few pure wrestlers that was really technical and fun to watch. He just didnt get his push in the WWE cuz he was lacking in mic skills.. They say it might be the steroids or the stress from wrestling.. Whatever it is, I guess doing something like that changes my outlook on him..

Ohyea, my trip to KL was also real productive musically as I managed to get my hands on 2 local albums!




First, it was Point Blanc's solo LP titled Straight To The Point.. it's selling for Rm19.90, so its much cheaper than other local release.. I cant believe Ren Ee has no idea who he is.. Dude hails from Ipoh and even has a song titled Ipoh Mali!!! lol..


And I finally managed to get my hands on Emcee David's album , close to a year after its release.. Whats better is I got it for free!! haha.. Dear and I spotted him kat 1U, and dear wanted to meet him badly or smth, so keep pushing me to talk to him..lol.. So I went up to him, and dear terus hide somewhere, while we chatted awhile and managed to catch up a lil bit.. He then went on to pass me a free copy of his album!! haha.
Ok, I think this post is alreayd preddy long.. Gotta go nows.. Take cares!
















No comments: