Friday, June 29, 2007

Holiday with mummy, and bibi

It has been a long week. =)
But I had so much fun. It was like a mini holiday with darling. =)
We went to Pyramid, Mid Valley, and One Utama
And we watched a movie in each shopping centre!
Surfs erm, up? or out? dunoe, then alone, and then transformers last night.
Had soo much fun. But i missed home too! hee
Shopped a little, but wasnt in the shopping mood.. so yea, like mummy said. Bodoh lar u.
anyway, met up with my fellow G1-ians..
at zhivens place. bbq. it was nice. we had chicken, pork, yummy salad, rojak, and my favourite ice kacang!! heee. =)
yueen mun even made jelly!! was so cute, had a cat and two mice.
so we chated chated chated. was nice . =)
Then we watched transformers! at 12.30. lol.
was sooo sleeepy and everything..but i rili enjoyed the movie. it was real cool.
=)
over all, the holiday was a good wan. but Im just wishing my two weeks here will be good and SLOW. =(
---------------------------------------
why..
why do people still stick to their partners after he or she did something wrong to them?
if it was me, i wouldnt want to have anything to do with him.
But i gues, it would be hard if i were really in that position.
But still..... =(
I feel that girls should have more pride, and love themself more
I feel that we should treat ourselves better, and we're nt toys.
Not toys that boys play with and throw away when their done.
Not toys that boys come back for when their new toys become boring.
I guess some ppl dont learn. But Its not their fault either. I mean. I can understand how they are feeling. But still. Girls, what happen to "im more worth it than that?"
If anything happens in a relationship, tt means that there is something wrong between the two of us. And I believe its Gods doing... to give us a chance to be with a better person?
whatever it is.. its non of my business. Just a thought. =)
yes, no?

No comments: