Friday, June 08, 2007

Shopping! =)

Nah.. not shopping for anything exciting, just grocery, and brought back some food that my sisters would like to try. No souveniers or anything tho!! So sorry.. =p I got no time to shop!
Coz im goin back straight after my exams... soo... maybe end year yer! =)
oh yea!
Yesterday.. dearie and I had lunch at Pizza Hut! We took the "Lunch Works" which means buffet! Buffet od pizzas, pasta, garlic bread, soup, and lotsa lotsa salad.. and ice cream!!
Nice! And it only costed is 10 dolllars each.
I want to go there again!! grrr...
Nth really intersting happen after that.. oh! I bought Animal Crossing, for my nintendo.. and its a damnn bad influence! heee.. i wasted like maybe 3 hours playing it yesterday? hehe, smore webcam with my mum for 1 hour, then grocery shopping an everything took like.. 3 hours maybe? We boght 2 weeks of food.. u see.. but we only spent like 80+ dollars?
Coz we stopped buying junk food incase we over spent! =)
Exams are coming! =( =(
Scared scared scared...boooohoooohooooo.. =(
Thanks to those that wished us luck! U will be blessed. HEEE..
Love lots, dee
ps do u all hate xiaxue or like her?
Some how, even tho she acts like a bitch sometimes, bt i like her all the same! She is just so funny and her post are v v entertaining! lol

No comments: