Friday, October 26, 2007

27th October =)


4 years ago...


My childhood sweetheart asked me *or rather the floor* to be his girlfriend. =)


Belonging to you has been one of the best thing that ever happened to me.

4 years later..

Here we are celebrating our 4th year together on the webcam. lol


*mostly my fault. =p*

Baby.. I thank you for every single thing that you have done for me..


Although we have our quarrels.. and you and I can be a pain in each of our ass's.. hehe


Deep down, I know that this quarrels only happen to strengthen our relationship.

We have been through alot.. and recently the 4 months of seperation...

It wasnt easy, but it wasnt as hard as I thought it would be. And I want to thank u, for being so patient and for allowing the webcam to be on every second you are home. Not many guys would do that.. so xie xie. =)

Although you dont shower me with gifts, dont whisper sweet nothings and dont spoil me all the time.. I still love you so much and yalar, we are so "over" that stage lor.. hahahahaha
kidding. =)

onelifeonelove, our pledge to each other. =)

HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY DARLING! *God noes what sign we're doin* hehe. we need more photos baby! I like this picture tho.. We're both wearing shirts that we bought each other! hee


No comments: