Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The past few days have been tiring for me. =( Being the very free person I am now, I usually wake up at 10, or 8.30 if I have work. But it has been 7.40am for the past mornings, tts coz one of the nurses balik-ed kampung.! Felt really tired and sleepy.. But lucky for me , this little torture is over! Im free till next week! mwahahaha.

So anyway.. FINALLY... mum and dad brought me "Wong Radio" to buy an oven! whee! Finally!Ive been baking cakes with the pathetic little oven toaster, but now i got an oven! hee.
So excited that I went to look at recipes on cakes, biscuits, bread.. and the recipe book mum got which we can finally use. =)

Its th 17th already! three more days and it'll seem very close to 31st, and that would also mean my baby is coming home!

Life is so mundane. sigh.
me go nothing to blog about. and when u have nth to blog about except food. u noe that "its not good!" nvm nvm, 26 more days before my life wil be exciting again, with the family, friend, and boyfriend plans!! =)

oh yea, due to my cooking frenzy,
My dad told me that mum said "She better get back to school soon before she wants to change her course"

sigh. mums.

ps: I smiled alot too,while reading your post dearie. and I cant wait to drive u around too! kekeke. but the rule when im driving is. " DONT TALK , no music, no distractions!"
my sisters obey these rules k! probably because they are really scared la!

No comments: