Sunday, October 07, 2007

I got hacked!! My desireetee2710@hotmail.com is officially erm, hacked. lol
And the funny thing was, when I wanted to change the password, my secret question was In a weird language. So I couldnt do nething.
Then later, Kimmy told me the person told her he was from Turkey, and he couldnt speak English.. (?!?)
And when I told andrew about it, he said my secret question is turkish!!
omg..
Kheng Wei just chatted with me and she said.

Wish upon a star says:
hi
Wish upon a star says:
desire hello
Wish
upon a star says:
how are you desireoh oh. this means that the hacker hacked her account now!! and he recognizes
my name. oh shit. =( its so scary...he is like a ghost =( because thats what he
calls me. Desire. the first time when i got it from a girl, he called me desire,
then he used Desire again with kim. But lucky i blocked khengwei d, and khengwei
keeps signing in and out. So its obvious d. So stupid of me to use Desiree as a nickname!! ahh and my pm. sorry i got
blocked. blah. stupid me. I HATE TURKISH PPL.

No comments: