Sunday, October 28, 2007

Thanks to Michelle, XinYu, Esther and Zhiven for the wishes. =)

This weekend was fun fun fun. =) We went shopping, steamboat-ing, japanese buffet-ing, and nessy went for her first camp at Ulu Tiram! All of us were so scared and worried about her, but she did fine, and she really enjoyed herself. I drove to her sch to pick her up, and I made a big mistake, which resulted in daddy nagging at me for quite a while.
Well, what can I say? Thru all this mistakes I made, I learnt to be more observant and careful on the road. Lucky that God has been taking care of me, and huge thanks to the patient drivers who never start horning and scolding me for making mistakes. =) God bless them =) heee
Influenced by my sisters friends father who keeps saying god bless you to us coz we had Natalie over while her dad was a little busy. hee

Nessys friend said *Hi Auntie!" to me when she came into the car?!?
Guess its because she pressume its my mum coz I was driving. lol. Lucky i diden scare the girls while driving back. It was peaceful. Mum was so fierce when I didnt noe which road to take back from school. Sigh. She called me stupid. =(

I made this really good dessert on Friday! It taste exactly the same like Vivos volcanic chocolate. hehehe. =) Kay kay helped me with this desert. very nice...
Now Im making biscuits.. first time! Nessy wanted to make some because her exams are over and she's free!

Ate so much for dinner today.. at Shogun. I can feel all the food churning inside my tummy now. Poor intestines. Have to work extra hard tonight..

Its gonna be the end of october! Whee!

I hate my blog template now. haha. its so messy and horrible. I want a new one!

No comments: