Saturday, October 27, 2007

Happy 4 years!


goddamn, short hair.. I doubt my hair will be in such lengths anymore.. I like it long at the moment. Maybe I'll just go bald.. hmmmm


Happy 4 years biiiiiiiii :) Somehow, I feel that each year seems to be getting shorter, and we seem to be gettin older much faster. I thought the past 3 months ++ would be a living hell, but I guess we've both been coping pretty well. Another 2 weeks or so before Im back, and I definitely cant wait. Anyways, in the past year we have had:

i) lotsa quarrels, but none that were too major and nothing that we couldnt get thru
ii) the chance of living together, cookin meals and all
iii) lots more fun times (reptile park, KL trip)
iv) learn to understand each other much better
v) list goes on and on.. lets pretend that I dont know roman numbers. heh heh

No matter how cliche it is, you have been a great friend, and an even better girlfriend. Wait, is it suppose to be the other way? hmmm, doubt it. Hopefully everything continues to be smooth sailing.

Once again, cheers to us and these 4 years.


No comments: