Sunday, October 07, 2007

Some people get to visit many countries on their numerous holidays. Me? I've only visited Thailand twice, Singapore, Australia, and Japan. =( But I might be going to Korea this Chinese New Year! So Im really looking forward to that. Dad said he is also going to bring us to South Africa! lol! Sounds pretty interesting.. My mums friend visited S.A a few weeks ago, and she said its really nice. She went for this "REAL" safari. Its like, u really go into the desert to look at animals!

I'm 19, and I have never been for a night safari!! grr. Its my all time dream lor. But nobody wants to bring me, and my parents say you cant see anything anyway. hehe. But still! Its like an experience mah. I realise I havent really explored Aussie alot, and I stayed at home instead of being outgoing.

One of my New Year Resolution will definitely be to explore Aussie more, and get involve in as many activities as possible! I want to go sand boarding, I want to ride my bike to the city, I want to swim in the sea. I want to go horse riding! =)

I was in a bad mood yesterday, but feeling much better already. I think my annoying friend is coming to visit, which explains the everychanging moods im having.

oh. the channel I was talking about in my previous post is channel 733. Discovery Home and Health. I watched tt channel till 3am k. Watch a bit of animal documentary too.

Mum will be coming home today!! Miss her.

ToodlesDoodlesNoodles. (?!?) my favourite word today

No comments: