Friday, October 05, 2007

Woke up today, and waited for the postman to arrive, but no surprises for me today. =( *pouts* Decided to cook something special for dinner tonight, because I was kinda sick of my maids cooking. haha. Its always the same dishes!!! And i dident enjoy the last few meals..


So I made spaghetti with my own sauce! A mixture of tomatoes, onions, garlic, lemon and butter. Reaaaally yummy! Then i pan fried chicken breast, one for each of us. Dad gave me 9/10, nesse gave me 10/10!! lol Such a supportive sister. *hugs*

Mum and kay arent around, coz mum is in kl, and kay is currently at her friends place having a mini celebration.

I love cooking, i love cooking, I love cooking. =)

But I sliced my finger today. While i was dicing the tomatoes.. And soo much blood poured out lor! I was doing a fake sob, when I realise im studying medicine (oklar, on a break now =p) and i shouldnt be afraid of blood and pain! So I put up a brave front and asked my Kakak to help me put a bugs bunny plaster. =p


For those who have Astro, Im sure u ppl are so frustrated because now they changed the channels into three digit numbers!!?? I dont know whats their problem! Now its so hard to make sure u press 3 buttons in the "time limit" Mum said they were trying to group the different genres, but STILL? Couldnt they do it with the 2 numbers? The only reason i can think of is because they dont want us to mix the numbers up, because we're so used to the channels d. Haih, stupid astro. But there are so many new channels up! And i think theres one new channel, which shows really cool stuff. Um.. smtime bt health and smth, not sure leh. Discovery health or smth like tt i think. Nice nice. Been watching alot of cooking shows too!!


Im bored. I miss my mummy. =(
I want to eat more good food. I need good food. *tummy rumbling*
I hope pressie comes tomoro. =(



No comments: