Thursday, October 11, 2007

Im super duper happy today. =)
Mum, kay,nessy, and I went shopping!!!
I bought lotsa stuff.. Bought 2 polo shirts,(black and orange)and a knee length shorts from Body Glove. Bought a pair of high heels from Summit. And denim shorts from.. cant rmb.
hee.. We were brought to this "secret room" to get our dvds. Was pretty scary, and I started feeling sick because the room was so damn small and stuffy. Lucky the lady turn on the fan for me. Got loads of movies, but Bi wants me to wait till he comes home.. which will be in 32 days! =D. *Cant wait cant wait cant wait*

Oooh. the best thing? I started driving on the road already. Drove to the clinic.. then to both my granny's house.. Drove from sigs.. hee. But Im not really alert about my surroundings. So Im slowly learning to look at all my mirrors!! Mum says Im improving though. wee!

Im hoping dad will bring us for a short holiday this raya. But Vernesse has her year end exams, and knowing Miss Nessy, she'll probably have her whole holidays book with daddy for revision.
So, sigh.

America's Next Top Model Finales tonight! Kay told me who was going to win, and I m so angry! The winner is always the person Im less fond of. except for Naima! hehe

Played with photoshop last night.. teehee. I know im suppose to be studying and all.. But im getting so lazy... sigh. I NEED THE MOTIVATION! GRR.
I cant see my fooble, thats why I put up a new tagboard. So do tag yea people!

omg. You know how public toilets everywer in Malaysia is like ew right.
Today was major EW, coz I chose a squatting toilet bowl, and while i was doin my business, I saw one thick hair on the floor. At least that was what i thought it was be. Guess what it was??
A freaking worm!! It started moving, and I was really shock coz what is a worm doin in the toilet! It really looked like an earthworm I think.. But it could be a worm which came out from someones shit and managed to climb out of the bowl or smth. Was so gross out. I dont like public toilets.... ='(

Alrighty, pictures later k

No comments: