Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I MADE CAKE! =)

After alot of postpone-ing, I finally decided to get started with my cake.. With very LITTLE help!! Little help provided by mummy of course. Coz Kay is having her PMR, and nessy and dad were doing a little studying too. Its my first attempt to do a double layer chocolate cake, so it isnt really smooth at the edges lah, thus the name of the cake...


TA-daaaaah! =) Im soooo proud of it lor.. Nesse minus the marks she gave me over ten because I was complimenting myself with every bite of the cake. hehe

Horrible looking me after 2 hours in my dry kitchen. *stinks* cutting ceremony!!

My cake. Quarter eaten. =) Its also a good luck cake for my dearest sister for the rest of her papers!!

Been sick the past few days, so its been a looong time since I went to the clinic. But tomorow have to wake up early d.. nvmlar,once in a while! =)

Desiree..

No comments: