Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I know I am suppose to blog more often as its my hollidays, but then again, what do you want to hear from me besides the usual complain of the stresses, monotony, and hot weather of Newcastle? I know everyone uses that as an excuse (the "my life so boring and nothing to blog about " one), but then again, this time its the 100% truth.

Hmmm, on another hand.. some SOB kanena mother fuck till the asshole pain lanciau kena potong ( if its a guy) clit fallin off (if itsa girl) hacked into dear's MSN account not too long ago. I have no idea whats the reason behind it, as it seems like the victims are picked at random. I will definitely fuck the fella up if I know who he is, but then this is the internet, and shit like that happens. I've done some reading on hotmail hackin, and it seems like its something thats very hard to achieve. SUPPOSEDLY, the security system should be pretty good. But then how come so many ppl kena hack liao.. Sighz. A similar incident happened a few years back, but then Im not sure who the fella was back then, and whether its the same one. And g-mail and yahoo seem to experience less of such problems, so maybe I'll shift my primary account over to gmail ar. Considering it.

Anyways, Im off to prepare dinner. See ya then.

No comments: