Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I got no mood to blog now a days. sigh. probably due to the "tai tai" life I have been livin for the past few months.

But now i gt things to blog about!! =)

My Hair
I didnt dare to dye my hair, so I highlighted it instead.. copper streaks lor.. It isnt really obvious right now, but according to the hair dresser, it will become lighter after a few washes. But right, he cut of my curls. =( 50% of my curls lor!! Im only left with two bunch of curls. lol.. so sad..
I woke up the next day feeling so upset and depressed, because.. well.. i love my curls..!! =(
But the new hair style, which is alright i gues.. not much difference on the outlook, but it is really much thinner, and the hair on the back of my head is rather short lor. I dont mind this hairstyle lar.. because its much neater too! =)
Mum dyed her hair darker brown and kay straighten her hair.. the three of us spent quite ALOT . hee. but only girls like chelle, with sooo many girls in their family will really understand how "painful" it is for our daddies when we go for hair appointments. hee

Baking!
I made brownies the other day! Was the first time I made them... and they were a success! Woohoo! Half way through, the lightbulb in my oven went off. So we had to use the huge torchlight to make sure the brownies didnt turn black! lol My godmother taught me how to make Marble Cake, so I might make some tomorow.. But poor nessy is having a little food poisoning, and she has to stay away from the dairy products. Come to think of it, I stll dont know why we have to avoid milk and "santan" when we have diarrhoea! Still not very sure about the spelling too. hee.

Women
Recently, my mummy has lost a LOT of weight.. Its good for her since it is healthier, but omg. she has become one of the vainest person i know! haha. So anyway. Melissa said something about the different conversations we use to have while growing up,and I couldnt agree more.
For example, when we were in..
Form 1 - We constantly spoke of the seniors we admired. haha. omg, it was like suddenly everybody was a little lesbian if you ask me. I guess that was the time where we had a chance to discover ourselves. HAHA. too see wether we prefered the girls... or the guys. lol.. =p
Form 2 - boys boys boys. bitching bitching bitching
Form 3 - boys boys boys, bitching bitching bitching PMR.
Form 4 - BOYS! who is dating who. bitching. addmaths. =(
Form 5 - Bitching, boyfriend troubles, bitching. and a little bit of dirty jokes. SPM

College - when what we see in movies come true... hehe. BITCHING!
University. - Come to think of it, the few times I went out with my girls this year.. we spoke mainly about young marriage, sex, having families, the size of erm -manhood according to race. haha.. and oh ya. bitching! sigh. girls.

Im not sure what we will be talking about in the future.. but this is probably what we are gona talk about when we're 40 plus. *thanks to the conversation my mum had with my auntie.*

mum: i dont want to slim down already, I go to the beauty salon because I want to firm my stomach. I got excess of skin because of giving birth.
auntie : cannot be worse than me la, i got alot stretch marks on my tummy. *gets up , pulls her shirt and shows her tummy*
mum : ehh, i also got ok! When i was pregnant i was sooo fat. you see! *pulls up her shirt too*
auntie : but hoh, my legs no stretch marks wan leh. still very nice * pulls her shorts*
mum : mine still got, thats why have to go for firming.

and then they proceed to insult all the fat people in the world. haha. including my poor soon to be cousin in law who is going to get married in a month!

Girls, Can you imagine us like that! = )

No comments: