Saturday, October 20, 2007

I wan to die my hair!! =(
I feel like dying my hair dark brown, but Im scared it wont be nice on me..
And I like my black hair.. lol.. sigh.
Guess I will have to stick to high-lighting lar. Mum mentioned wether I want to do my hair with her tomoro or not. But see first lar. Scared! lol.

My oven came a few days ago..and its really nice and erm, new! hee.
I made banana cake, and raisin butter cake d! Today we even went to this shop to get baking stuff! lol.. sisters each bought a mould for cookies. Kay got a guitar and nessy had a shooting star. But the thing is, I dont know how to make cookies yet!

Ive been so bored recently, I think I had enough of this bodoh life Im living.
Enough of this boredom man! I really cannot take it lor. I want to study! booohooohoooo =(

Its so boring I got nothing to blog about, and Im too lazy to take pictures now.
Gee. I think it would be better if I just sit on my bed, play pacman on facebook while rotting away. Btw, my pacman score cant seem to reach 30 000, and Im so pissed off lor! I mean, I play like 10 times a day, but haih. keep losing. stupid ghost lar, keep cornering me.

I wanted to start playing my nintendo, but I cant find the (sis)charger and I dont have an international adapter for my aussie plug.
I wanted to take nice photos with my camera, but I cant find the adapter for my camera charger, so I cant charge it.

haih. moral of the story = keep ur things properly!! =(

23 more days 23 more days 23 more days.

liverpool won!!! hehe. all because of the beautiful liverpool banner I drew for Bibi
I realise that Im blogging random stuff in my entries. Should learn to blog more pro-ly!!

No comments: