Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Have you ever sat down and thought about what kind of person you are..?


Whether you are the girl or boy that everyone loves or hates..


Whether peole actually think you are a nice person..


Or are they cursing and bad mouth-ing you, behind you back?


I was feeling really upset today, and all because of words that I didnt want to hear..


I thought I deserved better.. I thought I needed to be treated like a queen.




I took a long bath and thought about how I was treating people around me.


How the things I said could change a persons life.


There is this special someone in my life who I feel has turned out different because of what I used to say to her.


I feel guilty ..


But things can go better, and I promise her I will try.




I dont think I have been very mean to anyone. But I have not been the best either.




Ive seen so many backstabbing, bad mouthing, and bitching. And Im so scared that I would find out one day about how people bitch about me!!


=(




Just ignore my "blabberings."


Everyone has their bad days...




Im such a bad person. =(

No comments: