Sunday, March 11, 2007

Been in hiatus for awhile now, mainly cause I just cant find the time to blog (damn it..sounds like Im in SAM all over again dont it?).. Time definitely passes very fast, especially when we only get our homework on Fridays, hence we pretty much spend the whole weekend fully focused on it.. lolz..


Currently the time is 12.17 AM.. ive got classes at 8 tommorow, and finish at 5pm... Gosh, I hate Mondays.. Anyways, dear changed the blog skin already, and alot (if not,all) of the thanks goes to her.. I couldnt find time to help her with it this time around, cause I was busy with the PBL and all that.. sorrie yeap dear.. =)


Public Health is being a bitch right now tho... cant seem to get most of the articles yet.. Funny thing is, all the angmohs seem to get it at first glance, while the rest of the asians are abit behind.. I still dont get the point of doing it tho, unless you're gon be some1 who analyses case studies and what nots.. Will try again tommorow tho, am not giving up.. altho it did take me 1 whole hour to read 9 pages of stuffs that I dont really faham.. SIAL BETUL..


Ohyea, did I mention that we've got ourselves brand new bikes?? Getting a little sick of walking back and forth from uni ade, so the bikes would prolly do us good.. I got to admitt tho, and this might sound like Im deprived of a proper childhood or smth, but I've never properly learnt how to ride a bike before...those small small one got la, but not a mountain bike..So first day on the bike was pretty much a living hell for me, and everyone who was tryin to avoid getting killed by me..lolz.. But Im proud to say that Ive pretty much gotten a hang of it tho.. Who here can say that they learn how to ride a bike after 1 day?? Still pretty bad when it comes to narrow places with a bunch of people tho, I tend to seem like a hazard to the public...lolz..We'll see how it goes..


And last but not least, we finally managed to head over to the beach today.. niceness.. Im not really a beach type of person and stuffs, cuz I dont really enjoy having wet sand stuck between my leg hair and toes.. but i gotta admitt, the beaches here are def cool, and it was nice being able to do something new with dear (the beach during the turtle trip last year doesnt really count).. I didnt get sunburnt oso... most ang mohs usually come back from the beach all red and stuff.. funny.. thank god im dark.. hehe.. and yea, Im not racist or anytin ar..


Alrite, its getting pretty late already and I gotta wake up in bout 6 hrs time.. shieeeetzzz.. Take care once again yeaps.. Hopefully I can blog more when I got the time.. see ya

No comments: