Saturday, March 17, 2007

Saturday =) My fav day!

Saturday! =)
I like saturdays, because Tomoro is still a weekend, and i dont have to go to uni!
And i get to wake up any time i want! Woke up at 10.30
today! which I consider quite late..since i have a bunch of work to be done by monday. =)
Studying mode : ON!
Having lunch at the moment. Not good. Instant Macaroni again. Puik. I just realised that every saturday lunch, i eat instant. Tonight im making curry chicken! Whee! Hehe... Miss it sooooo much........ I miss my la ee's MUTTON CURRY! =(
Oh yea, this morning, the internet wasnt working, so I, while showing my tantrum, cycled al the way to uni, to get some websites for my Working Problem. I was feeling okay, coz i managed to find some good sites, and even managed to borrow a good book! Kumar and Clark- Clinical Medicine. =)
I shall be able to tell u why a person coughs, at the end of the day. lol
The BAD thing was...SOME BODY STOLE MY HELMET!!!!!!!!!
hello? this is newcasle, nobody steal things!
grr... why am i sure the person that stole my helmet was a malaysian. haha. I think its wei yang, since he dosent have a helmet.. grrr.. =p
No worries, weiyang dosent read my blog. hee
Well.. this means that i have to make another trip to Jesmond, to get a nother helmet that wud cost me about 30 dollars. Crap. =p I am gonna catch u one day, u stupid helmet stealer. I wud most certainly see you one day, u idiot. Steal something that needs to be worn on ur head. Its like wearing a note saying, I stole ur helmet. Stupid. grrr
Lets all pray that he/she falls down from their bike =) *blinkblink*
Lovely lots,
Miss Tee

No comments: