Monday, March 19, 2007

MissTee's Life



Monday is our lecture days..

We normally have lectures from 9 to 5 with a two hour break in between. =)
Today, we started at 12! hehe.. yay! =) So i had time to actually wash some clothes (manually)
Was reading my first few entries coz i wanted to see how old my bloggie was, after Esther'S birthday announcement for her blog.. haha..
And i realise something weird.
My entries were similar to someones...
Kaytrieese. LOL.
Really! You should read my blog, and then go to my sisters blog. Its exactly the same way of writing.! =)
Im suppose to be reading some public health .. hehe, thats wut andrew thinks im doing anyway. =D
I need to blog! Beeen itching to do so.
Anyway, back to my old old post.. it was about SPM, about studying FOR spm. lol
Blogging is definately wonderful. Its not like a normal handwritten diary. Coz those diaries were long missing, and i often tear of the pages where i had a bad day. So this blog has actually been with me through SPM, SAM, and now Medicine.
Can u imagine..? From being worried about SPM, to sitting for SPM, to gettin results i worked hard for, to starting college life.. to doing miserably horirble in my common test.. to failing an interivew.. to being a damn bloody nerd, to getting my results (yay) to getting a place here at Newcastle.
Its been a long journey, eh?
=)
All i can say is that i had many hurdles in life. I had many nights crying. I had many days hating myself.
But God was always there for me.
=) I may not be a holy person, and i might not know everything about my religion. But i know that God has always been there for me, and i pray every single day. ( Well, not every, but i try too!) to thank God ( i shud say GODS... because i have many many Gods. =p) for always protecting and blessing each and every one of my family, frens, and of coz Andrew and I.
I count myself very lucky for being who I am.
I may not be the smartest, prettiest,& perfectest (wt kinda eng is tt)
But I am so very lucky to have a dad and mum who have been nothing but parents and best friends to me, sisters who make my life perfect, friends who have never failed to make my day, godfamily (papa, mama and kor kors) who wake up early to make choco chips cookies for me to send over! haha, and a boyfriend who loves me just as much as i love him.
This post is more like a reflection of my life.
U know, when u sit back, relax, and let phases of your life run through ur mind.
LovelyLots
Miss Tee

No comments: