Sunday, March 18, 2007

Such A Slaker =(

Dont we look young here. =)
For you information, Desiree has managed to do only one page of notes for my Working Problem.

Why???

Because...

1) Andrew went of to play basketball, locking his room?!?!? And i left my BAG inside..

Meaning, no handphone, no pencil case, no BOOKS, no file, no KEYS?!?

FOR bloody 3 HOURS.

ARGH!

So i was stuck doing Public Health which was sooo boring, and after the GREAT came back, we made chicken curry, vegetables, and papadums!

By the time we cleaned up, and bathed, it was already... 10 plus i think.

So i managed to do some work, and net net called me, and i was distracted. So tts why there was only ONE page done. =)

So i slept at 1.30am, and i put my alarm at 9. But here I am, at 11.30 am, not having any work done, and goin off to shop soon. =( Boo to myself.


And i have to finish my media production assignment !!!!!


Grr...





No comments: