Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sunrise

I woke up at 5 in the morning. When to the toilet, climb back onto my oh-so-comfy bed and i realise that the sky outside really looks nice..
Stood up on my bed and stared at they sky for 10 minutes, hoping the sun would come up! But it didnt, do i went back to sleep, and stood up on my bed, hoping to see a sunrise.. something i had always wanted to see, but never had a chance too! =(
Anyways..today is another free thursday! =) Woke up at 7.30, and tried to study. Wanted to wash my clothes, but its 11.04 now, and I just managed to start washing them. The washing machine looks dirty. =( I hate it.
I wan mummy and daddy to buy me my own house and furnish the house with everything new. I hope mummy wins toto.
Hmph, i hate dirty dirty things, I may not be neat and tidy, but i hate dirty stuff. =(
Haih..
Feeling not so "up" today.. Will probably make my bed, and that probably that would make me a little happier..
Grocery shopping again.. pufft
Have to buy a heater, nights have been really chilly, and i sleep with the fetus position, which is kinda uncomfortable. Have to wear a jacket, and extra thick socks, and two blankets. And i dont even have the fan on!
Sigh.. i miss mummy, daddy, sisssys..

No comments: