Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Damn it, damn cold now ,and my fan is switched off at the moment.. gila lah... i guess its my walls or smth, cuz it gets to Air-Con like temperature during the nites, and it gets damn stuffy+hot during the afternoon.. its been pretty windy the past few days tho, and Im pretty much hoping it stays the same.. dont really like the sun over here, cuz when its hot and dry over here, it really feels like crap...

Ohyea, did I mention that its 6.30 A.M. right now? australian time, not malaysian.. and its not cuz ive been staying up the whole night preparing my closing tutorial and what nots, altho I should have been doing that..Im up so early cuz Im hoping to be able to watch Liverpool VS Barcelona using that program I was talking bout.. hopefully it works la, cuz it seems like Im on the right channel at the moment... so gyea, lets hope Ive not wasted my time waking up so early..

Classes have started already, and no doubt my mind's still pretty slow right now.. I can sit at the front row of lectures and still manage to dose off.. Thats definitely no good.. Another thing is that I dont understand whats goin on most of the time in certain topics.. Its not cuz of their accent( which Im def cool with) , nor is it cause Im not paying attention.. I just seem to have this habit of wandering off at the wrong time.. lets see how the rest of the week goes ar, mebe I'll pick up a thing or two, hopefully..

Alright, im off to watch the game now i guess.. Laters peoples

No comments: