Saturday, March 10, 2007

Breakfast!

Last year, Bibi and I had really good waffles at Sunway Pyramid. Too bad, we didnt get to go there again, because we only decided to try this right before our course ended in Taylors..

We had an urge to eat some good waffless..!


So we made this!! =)) I think it looks nicer.. haha Instead of caramelized banana, we had hazelnut chocolate fudge =) , and our waffles are ready made, just stick them into the toaster! Turkish Delight Cadbury ice cream

Yummy!

I didnt get to go see naked ppl on the bike. Hmph. =(

But its alright, as long as i get to the beach tomorow..! Been doing work the whole day! So proud of myself. Halfway through the working problem. Am now reading about the gastrointestinal tract!

Baby wen to play football again. OO! I got a call from my fren Marni. She asked wether i wanted to join her with Latin Dancing Classes. haha.. I told her not today, because my hands are still sore. So i'll be goin for a class next weekend! Just see see only lar, cause its 5dollars per class. If i like it, then i shall continue. But its pretty weird. haha. What is latin dancing anyway? hee

Am alone at home again. The girls went home. Boo!

Oh yea, did i mention that i bought Papadums? U know.the indian keropok.! I just have to put it into the microwave, and out comes papadums! =) Microwaved 3 for myself just now, and dipped it with Peri Peri Sauce. I think im goin to put on weight!

Im trying sooo hard to make a nice blogskin, but i failed. Managed to put a picture of us up there, but that is just experimental. Well, i guess i should go back to my work! Might be blogging later IF i have something to blog about.

Oh yea, i was surfing around and i saw many more photo editting programs! All nicer than photoshop leh. Feel like downloading the programs... Makes pictures really nice and mystical. =)

LoveyLots,

MissTee

No comments: