Sunday, March 04, 2007






I am going to change my blogskin. Im so sick of it. LOL


I wanna learn html and do one all by myself


And hopefully get some help with the other owner of this blog


=)




Oh yea, the purpose of this post is to show you what Chef Dee and Chef Andrew made


for the last three meals. =)




I am waiting for the photos to be uploaded.. so for the time being, i shall type -.-




I miss home!!! ='(


I really do.. I want to go home! And i hate the time difference..


I know.. its just 3 hours! But i have no idea why i sleep so early .. I havent stayed up till 2 am or even 1 am yet ..


OO! Photos are here..



Thats Ceaser Salad and Baked Chicken



American LUNCH, lol.. Dear fried the egg! clever lehh.. thats pork sausage and ham



Baked fish fillet with cheese and garlic sauce



Sour Cream and Cheese Pasta


=)


It may not look good to u, but it tastes damn gewd. =)


I think i shall quit medical school and learn to become a chef, I have a thing for cooking. =p


Anyway, i would like to blog about my first visit to the Anatomy Lab. Andrew's group was before me, so when he came out, he was like CADAVERS! OK.. thanks alot bi. =p


Anyway, so i went in, and we had to wear rubber gloves and a plastic "apron" Then we went inside, and had to sign some forms, saying we wouldnt take anything out of the lab and blablabla, Over at the other end, i saw something on the table, covered by a towel.. Heart beating fast ade.... hahaa, but i wasnt afraid at all! i mean, i used to think that the bodies where fresh and blood would be everywhere, but it is really not like that, im proud of myself. =) Its nothing, really, and seeing the real thing is better than learning from text books.. =)


We even saw fetus, and can you imagine, the baby is as small as your thumb, but everything is developed? You can even see his fingers, and touch them.. =) its amazing.


Medicine is amazing... =) Loving the course!



Oh yea, about my University, yesh.. i never expected going to a Uni like this. I always wanted to go to Aussie Uni, because I always thought that it would be big, nice, modern, and blablabla. But what i got was a jungle.


But hey, its true when the prospectus said that everyday u see something new. I saw rainbow coloured birds one day, a bunch of them, just flying around, Then i saw Macaw- like birds, just perch on a small tree at the car park.. you can even see this



aha.. and the trees here are HUGE. They are really tall, and really pretty.. Andrew said something which really made me ponder.

"How old do you think the trees here are? Its like touching history

lol... i think that was what he said lar. but seriously. Imagine how it would be in spring. =))

So yea, this place may be a little old, and not as modern as many Uni's around the world. But im gonna spend 5 years here, and Im glad im starting to like it here.

MINUS THE HUGE MOZZIE BITES. .

grr...

Love lots, DEE

No comments: