Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Being able to blog at 12 noon is a good thing, especially when its from the comforts of home.. This just shows u how free I am todae.. Only got a 1 and a half hour class later, and its for Public Health.. shieeettzz.. I still hate this subject..


Havent been blogging much the past few days as dear has been doing much of the blogging duties.. Been caught up with media production assignment over the past few days, and nasib baik ive been able to draft it out finish yesterday.. Its due tommorow, and altho I only need to just pass since its an elective, I still take alot of interest in that subject..


Kinda think of it, this week is suprisingly free.. I only got 2 hours of class on wed and friday each, and thursday is off day.... niceness.. gives me the time I need to catch my breath, play a bit of Dawn of War, and go explore Newcastle a lil bit more..


Easter break's approachin pretty soon I think , 6th of April if im not mistaken.. cant wait cant wait.. ive no idea why is it so long tho, like 2 weeks or smth.. is it cuz exams are comin soon and the break is for us to catch up with our studies.. hmmm, whatevers... And yeap, the both of us are plannin to head over to Sydney to catch up with a few friends over there.. plans havent been finalized yet or anytin, and it could get pretty costly if we stay there for some time.. but who doesnt wanna go Sydney.. haha.. dah tak sabar la..

Aite, im off to go get a bite or smth, prolly instant food.. haha.. catch yall peoples later.. takcare

No comments: