Friday, March 02, 2007

Bi complained i din put a pic of him and a kanga..
Amazing huh? I love gators!
The amount of mozzie bites u get while walking to UNI
And this is only one side of my back!!
Jungle trekking, anyone. =)

Hello people of the world. =)

Am blogging in a big house all alone. Haha.

Yea, im not sure wether carter is back, but andrew went to play footie, and Gunjan and Emma went back to their homes..

Yesterdays grocery shopping went up to only 57 dollars! yay! first it was 100 plus, then 80 plus, now 57! Yay! haha..


Oh yea, yesterday was a horrible day.

I locked myself out of my own room. Such a stupid thing to do.. argh~ At least in Subang i had 2 others keys.. hahaha...

So i had to wait till tomoro to get my keys. But then what was i goin to wear?? =(

So i decided to try climbing into the mini window of my toilet..

Can u imagine. The tong sampah, mbjb collects dustbin from, u noe, the plastic-ky green type? and a 6 feet boy standing on top. Thats the height of my window!

Carter actually carried me into the hole. Lol. Was soooo damn scared k.


So the moral of the story is?? Other than remembering to take ur keys,

is that...

it is a good thing to be tiny =) agree? high 5 pang peng ping pang pong!

SHORTIES ROCK


so random wan



Anyway, I have been a good girl by trying to talk to my PBL tute mates.


So proud of myself. note to self. = Be more confindent!


YAY!


me being randome again.. sigh, this is for being so bored at home.


I have been trying to work out alot too! I dont wanna lose weight.

If not my relatives will shout at me again.

I just wan to be healthy. and to have nicer slim legs. lol


So i have been using the bicycle like machine in the gym

First time i rode it, i cycled about 3 km, then it was 5km, n now its 7.5 km! Woohoo!

And i even managed to go swimming today with bibi

The water was a lil salty thought. I DUNO WHY

but there was lil school kids around.. soooo.... lol


Im allergic to alcohol.

So sad. lol...

I drink a little, and my body gets weird mozzie like bites.

LOL.. im like esther! boohoo.. :P


Alrighty.. i will be a good girl and wait for bibi to come home. Like a stupid housewife waiting for her husband to come home to cook dinner. grrr...

he is one minute late!











No comments: