Saturday, March 31, 2007

Liverpool just whoop Arsenal 4-1.. muahahaha..take that! felt good to actually catch a Liverpool match again, felt like its been ages..lol..thank god I didnt waste my time smore.. sacrificed a lil bit of studyin for the match.. gyeaahhh..


Anywayz, Jazz In The Park was aiteeeee la.. wasnt as big as what everyone was talking about, and I guess the hype was just too much.. I dunno, maybe its cause jazz music turns me off or smth, or maybe its cuz we didnt bring any drinks along while everyone else had alcohol..lol..so jealous... Went to Frostbites after that, was supposedly to be an okay club ar.. I personally felt it it was crap, calah to Ny Club kat JB..thats how crap it is.. whats good was that the spirits were going for 3 dollars for all med students, so I managed to get a couple of drinks.. They had this cool range of drinks, where its like slurpee with vodka and all.. not bad not bad.. However, that was the only bright point i guess, I dont even enjoy the music there..lol.. First it was jazz, and then it was trance..arghh.. where's all that RNB good stuffss..??!!?? australia hates me or smth.. lol..


That rash that I was complaining in the previous post still has yet to go away tho.. I mean, its not spreading that bad anymore, but my arms still look horrible... Blood test carried out already showed that it cant possibly be chicken pox (phewwww), but then again, cuz they have no idea whats causing it, there's no form of medication cept for time itself.. ishhh.. atleast the cream that the doctor prescribed has been quite effective, reducing the itch by alot.. takut wan go in public or smth, wait people think i got some weird ass disease.. and how ironic, im studying medic smore..lol..thank god there isnt any hospital trips for my group yet this week, onot surely I cant make it wans..


Alright, I think I'll go ahead and work on my assignments abit more right now.. Quite late ade anywayz, its 12.51 am.. i know its not late in Malaysian time, but here everyone sleeps at 10..tak best sial....

No comments: