Friday, March 09, 2007

This is my house, front view. The bikes are ours!


The view outside my house




Yesterday's sky was beautiful.


A tinge of blue, white, orange, and purple. =)


Was running across the street trying to get to my house, and take a picture. But I felt so akward! There were like cars driving around. Dunoe lah.


I realise this is the first time Im leaving in a house near the main road.


My house in Msia is at a dead end


In KayElle, i lived at My Place Apartments, which was in a corner as well!


But it isnt that noisy lar... Cause its Newcastle.. dang. lol

Today was terrible! Had and appointment with DR Murugasu.

And showed her all my Immunization Records.. Was hoping that i didnt need to get jabs like the others..


Guess what. I had 4 needles "poked" into my body. ='(


One for MMR, Tetanus, Flu and one for my blood test.


?!?


It hurts k! And the nurses here are so ganas..


I promised Andrew i would go to the gym with him, and I've been putting it off for quite some time, so even with a sore arm, i managed to get my butt on the bike, and cycle to the FORUM.


I managed to cycle ( the exercise machine thing ) 10 km today!


Felt good after exercising. Like floating like that. hee..


But my hand hurt like mad after tht..

So i came home, took a bath, and slept thru till 8, i think?
Decided that i missed Nando's, so ta-dah!!


We cheated though, bought Nandos Peri Peri Extra Hot sauce from Woolies. =)



Argh, I keep telling myself to study, but i dont. HELP! =(

LoveyLots

Desiree

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Oh my gawd!! Why the nurse need to poke so many times for blood test? so unprofessional.. Poor miss tee..