Thursday, March 15, 2007

I Like Grocery Shopping =)

That was my lasagne.. lol. eh, it tasted nice k! =p

Garlic Rice, Baked Chicken, and Salad for dinner today


Baked lamb, fries, and salad!

I had a good time shopping =)

I bought fruits, vegetables, noodles, pork, chicken, flavouring straws, lasagne kit, and many many things =) my throat is getting bad.. itchy hrrmmm... =(
So Andrew is so lucky to have me, lol
I help him save money OKAY
U noe lar, he spoiled out frying pain and spatula
So we went to buy them today...
He picked out one, 21 dollar, picked up another 10 dollar, and i saw one! 3 in 1 frying pan! 9.99 dollar oni!! So ok, we chop that d.. then wan to buy spatula, he said 2 dollar wan is the cheapest...but ta-dah! i found one. 99 cents. =)
Girls.. so clever =)
Tomoro will wake up early to go to the gym. or shud i go later, after the PBL session?
Bi lah.. football football football.. spoil my plans.
Anyway, i cleaned up my room again! I clean in like every week.. but still very messy. and dusty.
I wan to go home!!! =(
Oh yea, today we saw human organs.. =)
Stomach, spleen, liver, and 3 dead bodies. I dont mind the body, but when u are standing right beside a body, and the head is covered with a cloth ( i thank god for that) u still fill a lil freaked out. Esp when u see the skin., and its still reddish in colour. Its funny, coz u get to see their private parts still intact with the body. But like my papa said. We should respect them, for they were willing to give ur their body to learn from. =) So enough said.
Oh yea! There was one liver, that was ooooovvverrrrr sized. 9KG man. Its like a big big block.
But my lecturer couldnt find out what was wrong with this man. So the big big liver shall remain a mystery
Sick fact of the day : I found a dead cockroach outside my toilet.
Why sick? Coz it was headless.
Why Headless?? I dun wanna noe... =((
Help.
LoovelyLots..
Miss Tee
p/s: i made myself nice nice hot lime tea. Lime here = big + no seeds!
Whee!

No comments: