Thursday, March 08, 2007

Classes today starts at 1pm.
I woke up at 9.45!! =) sweeeet...
Decided to study a little bit.. since i havent been studying alot since the sems started.
Pedigree Chart! We learnt one kind in sec 5, but there are like so many diffrent kinds of it.
Quite interesting. =)
Oh yea! I bought a bike yesterday! Costed me AUD148
But i will use it quite often, so dont worry! hehe.. But i dont think i will cycle on it today.
Going to uni alone u see.. everyone is at Uni already
Today will be just 2 hours and 30 minutes of class
And since its Thursday, its shopping day! =)
Free bus to the nearest shopping centre.
I hope iT dosent rain again..
To weiyi and tashy,
I find it amazing too, that xaviers keep winning. lol
I just said SOME xaviers are like that, not all... =p
Its 12.25. Haih. Just had my first lonely lunch.
Easy macaroni, Wer u just boil it in the microwave, and pour the cheese powder.
And walah! U get a nice bowl of mac.
My hand hurts! Have no idea why though.. =(
I seriouly have no idea what to blog about. But i might head to the beach this weekend if the weather is good! The beach is the best thing in Newcastle.
Serious! Too bad the sun only rises and not sets here at the beach.
I have to wake up like at 5 probably to see the sun rise. And there are no busses available! Bike?? lol... dun thnk i can cycle that far. Dont even know the place.
All right, i guess I should start to get ready.
Going to the lab to play with microscopes!
Introduction to Histology.
Lovey Lots,
Desiree

No comments: