Thursday, March 29, 2007

Shit started 2 days ago.. Rash started spreading to my other arm, then my neck, and then my legs.. fuck.. I feel like shit at times.. Doctor cant tell wheter could it be due to an allergy, bug bite, or even worse, a 2nd round of chicken pox.. wtfzzz... what are the chances of getting chicken pox 2wice in a lifetime wei? has to be really low..last nite was the worse i think, cuz my arms got really really itchy.. I remember waking up at 2 and 4 am just to scratch my arm like crazy, and then applying itchy medicine which barely reduces the itch.. This sucks donkey balls.. Hopefully its getting better la, but I really cant tell.. and hopefully, it is not chicken pox.. I heard that getting it when you're an adult is the worse shit that could happen, harap harapla bukan.. The itch is really crazy at times tho, feels like mosquitoe bites all over.. Thats how iritating it can feel.. Been tahaning for the past few days already.. Atleast Ive got an excuse to skip classes la, but there's nothing much today also, just a brief introduction to some library function or smth, which I will prolly ponteng.... yayness.. Maybe I'll get dear to post a pic of my arm or smth, but its really geli la..biji biji type of rash..farkkss..

On another note, my basketball team lost for the 2nd time in 2 weeks..lolz.. yesterday was hell tho, having only 5 people to last for the whole game, which meant no subs or anything..Was dead exhausted after the game, which just meant that ive not been playing full court games at such a pace for some time already..lol..ohyea, the score was like 35-30 i think.. my turnover numbers was pretty high tho, so I think I should make an effort to cut down on it next week.. should have won these 2 matches wan, and it sucks when you look back at all the missed chances.. sialllss..

Arghh, fuckin leg so damn itchy now.. Should I scratch or not scratch.. Alrite la, i think i will go bath now, then can apply the itch cream all over again.. see you peoples

No comments: