Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I think im getting ill

Yesterday and today have been soo exhausting. I finally decided i should really study Public Health, and is shud really get myself familiarized with the terms..
Cohort Studies, Case Control, Relative Risk, Odds Ratio, Randomised Control Studies, Confounding, Effect Modifier, Counting RR AND OR, and today we had RRR and something else.
Yeap, i studied soo much! =( and i had to read a 9 pages article, and 4 pages of notes for today.
Glad i did, todays tutorial was definitely fruitful for me.
=) First time i didnt go out of the room thinking, wt "H"hehe.. i dun swear. *blink blink*
So yea, Im just so proud of myself coz finally i did some studying.. so YAY for Dee!
Oh yea, i have to hand up an assignment tomorow.. and i havent touched it yet? I mean, it was a public health assignment, so yah, obviously i had to learn the terms before doing it. So im staying up today and finishing it up to hand it tomoro! Worst thing is, its 10% of my semester!
Its getting reallly chilly nowadays... one of my frens said that the when its changing to autumm, it will be a little cold. But i feel like im In Genting k. I mean, not THAT cold, but at times, my hands really freezes... and it kinda hurts?
I was just reading some young girls blog, and she was goin on and on about people hu hate her, and she hates her live, and that no one likes her, and she dosent love herselves...
God.. haha.. do all people who come from that sch think like that?
=)
Okaay.. dun have any photos to show.. nothin really interesting coming up.
So, tata
Miss Tee

No comments: