Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Burnt Myself =(

Was baking some fries when i burnt myself!! ='( Its just a little burnt, but it hurts!! ='(
Coincidentally, Gunjan, my housematey burnt herself too! But from the steam from the ricecooker. hehe
Was suppose to go for something called the Pub- Crawl, where medical students go to every pub in the city! haha.. but Dearie has a basketball match tomorow.. so.. plan cancelled. Sigh.
Nevermind, there wil be another function next week i think! Jazz in The Park!
Just finish my media production assignment! Waste of time. haha. And i havent finish my learning targets! Will and MUST wake up tomorow to get my stuff done!!
Cant wait for Thursday, i might go shopping with bi at Charlestown!
=D
Speaking of that... i bought a Roxy Handbag!!
Arhh! I love it soooo much.. was thinking and thinking wether or not i shud get it, i mean ,it was 25.90 Aud i think... which is kinda worth it...But yea, Whee~!! I got it! hehe..
Its gold, white, pink and light gold. haha.. =D
Thank Daddy for it, go i swipe out my aherm, mastercard, and signed it. muahhaha
I wanna save money ade! And i am succeeding i think! Except for the handbag.. the only other time i took out money was to catch the bus! So yea, im saving because....
of the..............
SYDNEY TRIP!!!!!!
Wan to shopping shopping abit mah.. ! =))
And will be meeting up with esther, pang ping, desmond, and hopefully wajideedee and big amin!
Yay!!
Kinda glad coz i miss my G1-ians tooo...
yesterday was chattin with ren ee, and i realised how much i miss just being childish and playin with water guns and umbrellas.. lol
cant do that here , eh? s
sigh... b.o.r.i.n.g
called esther just now, and she made honey soup and chicken? hehe.. esther's creation she said. Never knew u can do that, maybe i will try some day!! haha!
I had fried pasta today, which tasted nice, fried it with garlic and tomatoes...
Alrighty, Dee Dee is tired...
LoveyLots,
Desiree

No comments: