Wednesday, September 12, 2007

8 more post to 700! =)

Its when u dont get a good sleep, that you wake up everyday appreciating the fact that you had a nice long rest..
Its been 3 wonderful nights! haha, and I wake up fresh and happy!

Oh yea, my housing area is definitely getting more dangerous by day..
Just a few months back I saw a snatch theft happen right before my eyes, and just a few days ago, my aunts house was broken into.
They knew who did it of course, because they just had their water tank fixed a few days ago.
And the burglar came in through the roof, and the thing was, he cut a hole from the roof, directly on top of the cupboard in their room, so he could come down safely.
Most of the jewelry were gone, diamonds!
My aunt went and visited my grandma, so when she came back , her son saw that everything was messy, so they stayed outside and called the police. The police came, and inspected the house, but the burglar got away too fast.
The next day, my uncle went up the roof, and he found out that the burglar had a few marks up there , maybe on the day he fixed the tank too.
Its so dangerous, so becareful of these workers! =( Try to get someone to keep an eye on them while they are working and stuff..

Mummy is in Kl now, Daddy is at work, Nessy is at sch, Kay is going to sch, Andrew is at the clinic.
hmph.
Dee Dee... cant wait to bake some cupcakes later! hehe

No comments: