Monday, September 03, 2007

Busy+stressed

Ssups people... just a quick update since I've not really had my say on this blog for ages.. hehe..
Dear changed the blogskin again, like, 2 times in 3 days or smth? hehe.. bravo to her *hand claps effects*.. this current one is lookin really good, and its almost 100% from her effort... She's really funny tho, cuz she gets bored of the blogskins really fast.. should add that to her 10 little weird facts survey below.. =)

Hmmmm, lets talk bout studies.. I'm already more than halfway into my sem! amazing eh? cant wait to go back to Malaysia, but I really dun wan to take the exams.. I can just picture how hard its gonna be, and all the hair pulling I go thru while doing every paper.. really wei, you can just die *smth* standing (guy phrase) while doing the med exams wan.. and having to sit thru it twice every year is just hell man.. they shud just give a few small quizes and all, where by the time its time for your exams, you've pretty much got 50% locked down already.. thats how it is for a couple of courses over here, and that just kicks medics arse..

On a lighter note,
I attended the Merdeka festival over here.. was pretty good, and got to eat good food again!! i wished i just stayed somewhere round there, then can just pop in to makan good stuffs! They've got ice cream goreng, char siew, apple crumbles, bunch of seafoods(blek, dun like), and alot of other aussie+asian dishes.. I think Ineed to get a car soon, then can travel here and there with ease.. must wait till my P's finish.. ish, like another year more... anyways, I dont have any pics from that day, since I dont usually own a camera and I dont camwhore lots.. Speaking bout camwhore, you can peep my new song titled 'Camwhore 101' at http://amp.channelv.com/yinjbc ! Whats the song about, you may ask? well, its your perfect guide to camwhoring! lolz.. nola, its just a for fun track, as you can prolly tell by the outro.. In no way am I trying to take subliminal shots at any one in particular.. gyea..

Okie, I gotta go now .. nak study jap. tommorow's a free day tho! yayness for that.. Btw, look who's on top of the EPL?? liverpool peoples!! 6-0 against Derby.. what more can you say??
this is our year..

PS: Love you dear! hehe

No comments: