Thursday, September 20, 2007

Woke up early to go to the clinic today..
Today passed pretty quickly..
I saw Mrs Emilda in my papa's clinic!! what a coincidence!
I walked into his room and there she was, wearing a ST John Ambulance Convent Shirt.. hehe..
I told her why i was in Malaysia and she gave me the same look she gave when i told her my PMR, and SPM results..
Although I was never realy close to her, but she was a really nice teacher to me, esp in Form 3! haha.. when she made me stand up on my chair to imitate the Statue of Liberty for not bringing my "buku nilam".. hehe
Or when I talked about "rape" during our oral test.. hehe..
She told me that Convent is busy now, with the headmistress's farewell party.. blablabl...
Was nice to see teachers.. =) The last time was Pn Khoo in Pulai Springs!
I keep seeing English teachers!

Anyway.. one more week till my 19th birthday! Time passes so fast..the last time I reminded andrew, I rmbered saying 58 more days!!

Gee. I want a party! With nice paper cups and party hats..and balooonsss.. =(
Its to mark my last ---teen birthday!

My godma asked me wether i was excited or not, to go back to Australia and study..
I gave it a quick thought, and realise that i have been having so much fun here at home, that I really am not looking forward to goin back! and then i got a long lecture from my godpa. *frowns*
But come to think of it.. I miss Newcastle.. =) I miss going grocery shopping, cooking..and speaking better English.. hehe
I admit I am getting a little lazy, but you cant blame me, I mean.. theres not much motivation over here..
and the weather is too hot here.. It makes me extra lazy..
*smiles*

Cant wait for tomorow! America's Next Top Model! WHEE!



65 more days. wooHOO!

No comments: