Thursday, September 27, 2007

Happy 19th Birthday!

My birthday post dedication





This is my birthday post dedicated to the one who has stuck with me, throughout my bad days, my hot headed days, and all sorts of stuffs like that. Happy Birthday yeaps darling! Feels different not being able to spend this moment with you, after having been there for your birthdays throughout the years. Heck, I was even celebrating your birthday when we had EST trials the next day. Remember? hehe. Pity that my present didnt arrive today. I calculated properly ady, and it should have reached around this time. Its either stupid Australia postman or malaysia postman. Hopefully you'll like the present once it reaches your doorstep. heh. A month and 2 weeks left, I think? Then I'll be back home already, and back to spending time with you ever so often. :) Love you lots yeap, have a great birthday!

No comments: