Thursday, September 06, 2007

Finally slept well last night..

We had the webbie on for the night, so everytime I feel restless, I just take a peek at Bi sleeping soundly..
=)
Lucky for us, there wasnt any disconnections, so i woke up to see bibi sitting at his study table.
*hugz*
We made tuna puffs today!
I L.O.V.E pastries..
I made the filling myself.. and then we help mum roll up the pastry

Yum, it was really good after it came out of the microwave oven..

Then daddy took me out to practise driving.. Im really not use to the CRV. =(

Not really goood at estimating how far I am, and I was being paranoid the whole time bout cars being everywhere. ='( I hate driving!!

If I am every getting a car, I think I want a small little car.. So much easier to control and everything. Nvm, dad said we'll learn every day..

Did any of you had problems driving after you got your license??

Desiree

No comments: