Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hollidaysss



"Life is like a beach chair.. I dont wanna wake up"

Yeap, its the hollidays right now.. 2 weeks break, no plans in mind, almost everyone's gone back (even the Malaysians, for raya), assignments to do, and studying to catch up on. I guess its not that bad la, hollies are always like that for me. At first I 'll be damn happy, and then I'll get bored. Would love to do abit of travelling, but heh, I like to be in the comforts of my home at the same time.

Anyways, I watched 3 whoop ass movie yesterday.. So much for studyin lolz. Found this kick kar cheng site that allows me to stream the latest movies, and I've been keeping myself occupied ever since, and dear has her own Taiwanese drama on CD to watch... haha..



This movie is the definition of a guy flick.. I doubt any girls would wanna watch this.lol. No other movie lives up to its title as good as this one, "Shoot Em Up". Thats basically what the whole movie is about, a guy who is awesome with the gun.lol. They dont even throw a love story inside, its just bang bang all the way. Def enjoyed it, the kind of movie you watch without bringing ur common sense along.



Death Proof. No, this is not an 80's movie, dont let the poster fool you. This is a Quentin Tarantino (of Kill Bill and Pulp Culture legacy) film, and it is dope. This movie, was released as a 2 for 1 kinda film along with Terror Planet, and they're both collectively known as Grindhouse. Both these movies are tribute to B films of the 80's, and you actually get a sense of 80'sness throughout the whole movie (I've not watched Planet Terror yet btw). In the cinemas, these 2 movies were shown together with fake trailers before and in between, giving it a whole old skool feel. Tarantino is dope. I'll be watchin Planet Terror soon no doubt, its directed by Robert Rodriquez, same dude that did Sin CIty. you know its gon be good.



Drumline. Hmmm, this is pretty similar to all the dancing movies you watch, except this is bout playing the drums. Only reason I watched this is because I was watchin this on Astro once, and then suddenly it rained, hence I never did finish the movie. So I wanted to see the endin.lo. This show's aite, not worth watchin in cinemas, but worth streaming and wasting bandwith over.

Alright, Im off to hit the books now. If you're readin this dear, helloes!

No comments: