Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I went shopping today at Tebrau City!

Bought 3 tops and a purple skirt =)

I like!


Mum was having her usual shopping spree, so instead of looking at her as if she thinks money grows on trees, I decided to join in the fun! lol

Not a very good thing for daddy though.

hee.


Shopping was good, so was the green tea ice cream, my fav!

Tebrau City is easily my favourite place to go now..


Life is pretty normal now because Ive got over and done with my driving classes, Im fine with going to the clinic every mon, tue, and wed.. And im even starting to do some studying =)

whee!


Bi is sleeping now.. u better dont be late again tomorow!

He asked me to tell him a story just now,

so i chose Sleeping Beauty..

and then i started talking alot... bi said he thinks thats the wrong story, and i said shhhh

So I went on, and i said.

: so the witch then took the baby and named her Rapunzel

hahahahah

stupid me..


Its September already! I love September!

*big grins*


all righty

nites.


My fav buys today! =)

*a good example for camwhore 101* lol

No comments: