Wednesday, September 12, 2007

How many years ago was this? hehe

Cupcakes were awesome! =)

I threw in some raisins, chocolate bits, and hot chocolates from cadbury! into the mix, and it turned out pretty nice..

Nesse then added colourful stars onto the cupcakes, and they were really pretty..

Didnt take any pictures tho, because my hands were to oily and after a while the cupcakes didnt look too pretty! haha


Just watched Pimp my Ride and Wanna come in? on MTV

Poor chinese guys never get asked in..

Havent been driving this few days because mummy took the car with her..

Which is a relieved for me, and my daddy of coz. =)


76 more days..tt means, 11 more weeks without u.

So short, yet soo long.. i hope our plans work out for nxt year bi! heehe


Will be trying to make my cupcakes look chocolate next time..

Wonder if it'll change if i add hot water into the chocolate powder first, before adding it into the mix?


Suggestions?


Love, Dee

No comments: